- Design, implement and maintain all AWS infrastructure and services within a managed service environment.
- Provide architectural guidance, diagrams, and recommendations. Participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment and high availability in AWS.
- Fully Automate infrastructure provisioning of EKS Clusters, Lambda Functions, VPCs, API Gateway APIs using a mix of Terraform, CloudFormation, and SAM.
- Implement CSFLE(Client-side field-level encryption) for MongoDB using AWS KMS and MongoDB Drivers(Node.js and Java).
- Written various Lambda services to automate routine maintenance tasks, process and quality improvements.
- Develop bash/python scripts to glue and integrate multiple software components.
- Dockerize and secure Frontend and backend applications.
- Develop REST APIs and documentation using Node.js, Express.js, Swagger, API Gateway, and Lambda.
- Assist business development teams with pre-sales activities, RFPs, and SOWs.
- Collaborations with customers, business units, vendors, and other engineering teams, solving complex business problems together.
Self-taught individual with 4+ years of Software Engineering experience which includes DevOps, Infrastructure architecture and automation, project management and Full Stack Engineering working with diverse software stacks and teams all over the globe.
Node.js, Express.js, React, python, GraphQL, Rest APIs, Nginx, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
EC2, EKS, RDS, VPC, Lambda, Cloud Watch, API Gateway, ECS, ELB, Autoscaling, Beanstalk, DynamoDB, S3, EFS, Route53, IAM, SNS, SQS, Cloudfront
Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, CloudFormation, Jenkins, Gitlab CI, CodeDeploy, CodeBuild, CodePipeline
- Researched and studied about functional programming techniques,
and category theory application in a microservice architecture.
- Refactored and built new APIs to address business logic using Cats, Cats-Effect, Http4s, Doobie, and Tagless-final.
- Wrote unit and integration tests for Rest APIs.
- Eliminated all concurrency and race conditions in production
- Rearchitected the backend microservices to address scalability challenges for the purpose of introducing new features and optimizing performance.
- Deployed infrastructure on AWS using Elastic Beanstalk, S3, Cloud Front, Application load balancer, EC2 auto-scaling, ACM Certificate Manager, Route 53.
- Implemented blue-green deployment pipelines using Jenkins.
- Developed JSON REST APIs microservices using Node.js, Express, MongoDB, and Swagger for features like Auth using JWT, users profiles, messages, friendships, presence.
- Wrote unit and integration tests using Mocha and Chai.
- Developed a presence and signaling Microservices for users to initiate a peer to peer calls with online users via WebRTC using Node.js and Socket.io.
- Collaborated with the App development team which includes Mobile Developer, Product Manager, Front End Engineer in identifying software problems, testing methods, and solutions.